COVID-19 Client Communications
Contact client engagement for password
With continued concern over the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners. Cotiviti has been taking aggressive measures since the early days of the pandemic to address and mitigate its impact on the customers and communities that we serve.
Cotiviti enacted its comprehensive Business Continuity Plans, which have been continuously evolving throughout the outbreak. Our response is led by a cross-functional COVID-19 Working Group, which assesses situational risks and executes strategies to minimize potential disruptions connected to COVID-19. We have implemented a multi-tiered response to protecting our employees, customers, partners, and the communities in which we operate.
Our action plan includes:
- Establishing a COVID-19 Working Group earlier in the year, comprising senior leaders across Cotiviti, which is responsible for developing and enacting response plans, policies, procedures, and novel approaches to handling disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- Activating our extensive Business Continuity Plans that make provisions for pandemic response, and regularly testing and revising them for effectiveness in the current operating context.
- Suspending all travel.
- Cancelling our annual Cotiviti Client Conference and participation at industry conferences through June.
- Providing guidance about self-reporting potential exposures to COVID-19, and sharing best practice hygiene recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the World Health Organization.
- Moving 97% of our global workforce to a remote working model with robust supporting security protocols and infrastructure.
- Evaluating our third-party partners’ preparedness and responses to COVID-19 and making determinations about what organizations will remain in our partner network.
- Launching communication plans to ensure that the most current and reliable information is shared with our clients to maintain excellent service delivery.
With our appropriate business foresight and planning, we are managing our resources to assist in navigating and minimizing where possible, potential disruptions from this event. The current circumstances impacting us all are unprecedented, and we are committed to continuing to provide best-in-class service and delivery of our solutions.