What’s in it for you?
Working with Cotiviti is a rewarding experience. But we think you want a little more than that. That's why we offer a number of benefits to our team members, including the following:
- Health Benefits: We offer five medical plans to suit your needs, some with tax-advantaged health savings accounts. We also provide dental, vision disability and life insurance coverage at competitive rates.
- 401(k) savings plan: You might not be thinking about retirement yet, but there’s no better time to start saving for it. You can invest in your future and through payroll deductions and we will help with a company match on a portion of your contributions.
- Paid Time Off: You know the old saying “all work and no play…” We want you to enjoy some time off, so we start you off with up to 18 paid personal days and 10 paid holidays each year.
- Paid Family Leave: We will provide up to four weeks (20 work days) of paid parental leave to eligible employees following the birth of an employee’s child or the placement of a child with an employee in connection with adoption or foster care.
- Employee Referral Awards: Great people know great people. If you refer them, we hire them, and if they excel, we pay you a referral bonus. Have a lot of friends? Great. There’s no limit!
- Employee Perks and Discounts: Paying too much for your cell phone? Buying a car? Our PerkSpot program helps you stretch your paycheck with savings on things you buy every day.
- Opportunity to make an impact: Cotiviti is a leader in the payment accuracy solutions for healthcare and retail. Be a part of the team that is building industry-changing solutions to some of today’s most exciting Healthcare & Retail challenges.
- Career Development: We offer a variety of internally-developed learning sessions, customized workshops, and robust professional development programs to help you develop new skills and grow your career.
- Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Program: Program that allows you to pay for commuting or parking expenses tax free.